Forum rules

Read the rules, ask questions or make suggestions.
Site Admin
Contacteer:

Forum rules

Ongelezen bericht door 607 »

This is an overview of the most important rules on this forum.
  • Be kind to each other.
    This should be obvious, but don't forget: every message is posted by a fellow human being. Think about what you say and how you say it.
  • Do not cuss or curse.
    Don't use inappropriate or offensive words to add juice to your posts. If it doesn't mean anything it is okay (I personally sometimes exclaim "Carrot!" when something goes wrong).
  • Do not discuss inappropriate topics.
    Topics that you usually wouldn't talk about in the presence of children (such as beer or sex) may not be discussed in detail on this forum. In case of uncertainty, ask me privately first.
  • Do not share personal details.
    Considering that K3 is mostly popular among children and that children ought to be extra careful concerning privacy this might be the most important rule. It is not allowed to use your full name as username on this forum, and I would also advise against sharing your birthdate. Definitely never give away your address. This also applies to private messages. If someone asks you in a private message to share your address or phone number, you can report the message so that I see it and can take action.
  • Only use this subforum if you have to.
    The English area is intended for people who don't speak Dutch. If you speak both Dutch and English, feel free to interact with international members here, but the main discussion should always stay in the Dutch subforums. Please do not fully rely on Google Translate or similar tools to communicate: it gives rise to communication errors.
Plaats reactie